One of my colleague wanted a recipe that is easy, fast and included only one bowl, he specifically said “lazy recipe”!
my answer to that would be Spaghetti Bolognaise yum yum!
I did this a few days back when i came back home from the gym and was really tired so i figured this would be easy, delicious and fast so here we go:
350-450g of beef mince
1 medium onion finely chopped
1 pack Angel hair pasta “or whatever you prefer”
2 cans of tomato chunks
2 Tbsp tomato paste
2 Tbsp sour cream OR “Skimmed yogurt if you’re skinny and obsessed with weight ”
salt & pepper
12 – 15 black olives either finely cubed or half’s “without the seed of course”
2 Tbsp Oregano
1 Tbsp Cumin
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Salt and pepper
– Stir fry the chopped onions with some olive oil and make sure to season when they brown with salt and pepper.
– Add the meat and let it cook while that’s being done get a bowl and pour in the tomato chunks, tomato paste, sour cream, Parmesan cheese, black olives and all the spices then mix well.
– When your meat is cooked add the sauce and stir well, if your mixture is too thick add a little water to it, when the sauce starts to boil put on low heat, cover and let it simmer for 45 min – hour.
– While your sauce is being cooked, boil the pasta in water, add some olive oil and salt, make sure you cook till Al dente; Meaning don’t over cook your pasta there should be a slight resistance in the center when the pasta is chewed, it is important to know that when the pasta is done and being drained from the water, drizzle olive oil and some salt then stir so that it doesn’t become sticky.
– place pasta on a plate, pour some sauce on top and sprinkle some grated Parmesan cheese and enjoy!
You could actually use meat balls in the same sauce but the ingredients are a little different, i’ll be posting about that soon 🙂
** Bon Appétit **