One of my spices wants to share this with you:
Here you go… Im happy to put one of my “NOT THAT WOW” recipes but as MadamSpice said, she didn’t know how to boil an egg and now I can guarantee you that everything she does is done with such a passion that you can read between each line on this website. For me it’s different because I can even taste it 😛
So here you go, my recipe is the favorite one of my hubby’s and it’s called Stuffed Zucchini with white cheese (or Zucchini boats).
The magic combination of ingredients is as follow:
· 8 medium zucchini, unpeeled
· 1 medium onion
· 2 tsp olive oil
· 200gms of white shredded cheese
· 200gms of corn, canned
· 1 egg
Process to reach the final goal:
1. Wash and cut the zucchinis in halfs
2. Drop zucchinis in boiling salted water for about 3-4 min. Remove and keep aside to cool down for some time. Scoop out centers, leaving a ¼-inch thick shell, then chop centers and leave aside.
3. In a large skillet over medium low heat put olive oil and saute the onion with the zucchini centers for some time. Remove from heat.
4. In additional bowl mix the rest of the ingredients (cheese, egg, dill, corn) and after that add the zucchini mix from point 3.
5. Fill zucchini shells, put in oiled baking pan with one finger water on the bottom and bake for about 20-30min until you see gold color on the top (but avoid the brown on the bottom “don’t freaking burn it” :P)
6. Enjoy!!! 🙂 and bless me if you like it 🙂
Did you try it? What do you think of it? It’s very simple, nothing special but sometimes simplicity can impress people and bring you positive energy.
Bon Appetit!! 🙂 🙂 🙂