This was our dinner yesterday, it was an easy dish yet i did two retarded mistakes, first that i sprinkled cheese right in the beginning “i should’ve not done that in the end because the cheese dries up” and i broiled it which i shouldn’t have because it hardened a little the rice and cheese lol, but over all it was good, and instead of white rice i used brown rice, here is the recipe.
– 1Cup brown rice
– 1 Medium onion
– 3 Cloves of garlic
– 1 Carrot
– Beef mince ” around 1 1/2 cup
– Peas and carrots chopped into cubes
– Green and Red peppers “cut into boat shapes”
– Zucchini “cut into boat shapes”
1. Boil the zucchini for about 4 minutes then remove and scoop.
2. In a large pan stir fry the meat, then shred onion, carrot and garlic. Stir for a few minutes then add your vegetables and of course season every now and then. Add rice and add 4 cups of hot water and leave to cook.
3. After your rice is done, in a baking pan brush with olive oil and line up the zucchinis and peppers, season them then stuff them with your rice mixture.
4. cover with aluminum foil shiny side down 😉 and cook for about 30-40 minutes
5- Remove foil sprinkle some cheese “any type you like” and cook for another 5 minutes or so.
I like to eat stuffed Zucchini’s and peppers with yoghurt so you can serve it with that!