I got a little confused of what to cook for dinner yesterday night, and honestly ever since i started cooking i just can’t bare to eat from a restaurant it’s either i cook or not eat at all! though we did order pizza the other day lol “but honestly i really didn’t enjoy it”
So i wanted something fast and simple, also Madam Djodjen got a very delicious and healthy cupcakes/muffins which i tried and liked a lot so i decided to take her recipe “which she has found on the back of an oats bag”
The only thing is that in the end i just drizzled some honey and sprinkled some walnuts, try them they are super delicious and healthy.
As for dinner i did omelet cupcakes, very simple and fun, it’s pretty much a regular omelet just cooked in the cupcake pan to make the size more fun hehe, here is the recipe:
– 6 eggs
– Fresh Thyme
– Turkey Salami cut in strips
– Red pepper cut into small cubes
– Low fat sour cream
– 1tsp baking powder
– Salt and pepper
1. In a skillet heat some oil and stir fry the shallots and red pepper, then add the mushrooms and turkey and season.
2. In a bowl whisk all the eggs, baking powder, add your mushroom mixture in, add chopped thyme, oregano, and finally add 3tsp sour cream.
3. Preheat oven to 350 degrees, add your egg mixture in the cupcake tins and place in the oven for about 15-20 minutes and sprinkle cheese in the end and ENJOY! 😀
Thanks Madam Djodjen 🙂