If this doesn’t look mouth watering i don’t know what does? Fillet Salmon everyone soooooo good, so easy, so fast! served with mashed potatoes, snow peas and baby corn, a great healthy dish for everyone! here is the recipe
4 salmon fillets
1/2 cup maple syrup
1/4 cup soya sauce
1 garlic clove
1. In a bowl mix the maple syrup with soya sauce, crush garlic in and soak the salmons in for about 20minutes, then heat skillet and brush lightly with olive oil and start grilling.
2. Make sure to not move the salmon cause it cooks fast therefor the meat becomes very soft and flaky so if you’re rough with it it would fall apart, leave to cook for about 2-3 minutes, then turn on the other side using this or similar to not make the meat fall apart when flipping it.
3. When salmon is cooked, simply place it on your plate, drizzle some maple syrup on top and sprinkle with pecans and ENJOY!
I’m sure everyone knows how to do mashed potatoes, the only thing is that i’ve added carrots that’s why you can see a little orange dots, as for the veggies this is what you do:
1. Brush your pan slightly with olive oil, then start grilling and season with salt and pepper.
2. when the sides of your veggies have slight grilling marks add little bit of water so they cook properly and become slightly soft, which will take about a minute or two, you still want them crunchy and not over cooked!
and that’s about it, include a salmon dish at least once every week or two cause you know it’s good for ya!