This is what i’m having for lunch today, i cooked yesterday night it was quick and easy, very convenient dish if you didn’t have much time or if you were a little tired and you just want to cook something quickly, I should’ve taken the picture yesterday of the whole pan but we were starved so i thought i’d just do it today through my phone :), so here is the recipe:
– Whole wheat penne pasta
– 2 cups of Spinach “Preferable frozen”
– 1 pack of minced beef
– 1 medium onion
– Organic Mozzarella Cheese “or use regular”
– 4 cups of milk
– 1/4 cup canola oil
– 1 cube of magi beef stock
– salt and pepper
1. Cook your pasta as it’s instructed on your pack.
2. In a skillet use 2 tbsp of canola oil and cook your minced beef, when your meat starts to brown grate the onion on top and add salt and pepper, make sure to defrost the spinach when added to the meat and mix till well cooked.
3. When your pasta is done, and your beef as well, in a baking pan mix them together and start preparing your sauce blanche.
4. In a separate pan heat 3 tbsp of flour with 1/4 cup of Canola oil for about a minute, then add your 4 cups of milk and keep stirring while it heats, add a pinch of salt and a little pepper, then add in your beef stock cube and keep stirring till your mixture starts to thickens in the consistency that you want.
5. Add it on top of your pasta and top it with Mozzarella cheese, bake for about 25-30 minutes and that’s about it! Enjoy