We had this for dinner last night and was very fillingl, I always order onion soup whenever I dine outside, I would’ve never figured it was so easy to do, here is the recipe
– 2 Large onions sliced
– 1 clove of garlic
– 4 cups of Beef stock
– 1 tsp of sugar
– Canola oil
– pinch of salt
– Shredded Mozarella or any type of cheese you like
1. Grease you pan with canola oil and cook your onions on medium to low heat for about 40 minutes and stirring every now and then.
2. When your onions and soft and brown, add the garlic and sugar and cook for another 5 minutes.
3. Add your beef stock and let it simmer for 30 minutes.
4. Preheat your oven, pour soup in a ceramic soup cup and sprinkle cheese on top then place it in the oven till the cheese melts, that would take around 15 minutes.
5. When your soup is ready take out of the oven and serve with any desired bread.
So far for me this is the easiest soup I’ve ever done, and it sure was tasty