This was our delicious lunch today, Pasta with sun dried tomatoes, mushroom, and chicken with Grana Padano cheese, oh boy does that cheese taste so good! here is the recipe:
– 1 pack of any desirable pasta cooked al dente
– 1/4 cup of chopped sun dried tomatoes and 2 Tbsp of the oil in the same jar
– Handful of sliced mushrooms
– 2 Big chicken breasts cut into cubes
– 4 Cloves of garlic
– 1 pizza slice like Grana Padano cheese grated
– Olive oil
1. Heat skillet and cook chicken in some olive oil and the sun dried tomato oil.
2. Add in the mushrooms and chopped garlic.
3. Start cooking the pasta till al dente, when your chicken is ready if it was too dry add some water from your pasta water to it, drain the pasta and add them to your chicken, add the Grana padano gradually and keep on mixing through till it melts, make sure you do this step when your pan is not on fire, and that’s pretty much it, how simple is that?
Now on the side I felt like having crunchy seafood, i couldn’t find any fresh Calamari today so i just prepared jumbo shrimps
This dish is fried, but at least i’ve used Canola oil and not other type that contains saturated fat!
Basically in a bowl you add 2 cups of flour, and you keep on adding milk till its thick, beat in 1egg, add 1 tsp of ginger paste and season with salt and pepper, make sure you season it well so the shrimps taste good, when your oil is hot and ready you dip your shrimps in and immediately fry, make sure you serve them hot, also you can do any desirable dipping sauce on the side.