This is a very healthy dish, cooked with BARELY any oil, it’s really tasty and i have used chicken stock from the one that i’ve prepared from the cream of chicken soup.
– 2 Small potatoes cut in cubes
– 1 Aubergine cut in cubes
– 2 Chicken breast cut in cubes
– 1 Tomato paste
– Bay leaf
– 1 Cup prepared chicken stock
– 1 Tbsp flour
1. Spray the pan with Canola oil and stir fry the chicken with bay leaf and rosemary, then when your chicken is almost cooked, add in the potatoes and aubergine and cook for about 2 minutes.
2. Add the flour and cook for about 30 seconds then add your chicken stock and about 2 Tbsp of tomato paste, let it cook till mixture has thickened, make sure to season according to taste.
You can serve this with some rice or bread. enjoy 🙂