I’m a huge shrimp lover but i try to go easy on them cause they are pretty fatty, anyways i do penne pasta with shrimps and mushrooms in white creamy sauce and it is mouth watering!
– 14 Jumbo shrimps
– Handful of sliced mushrooms
– 2 Tbsp of sliced sun dried tomatoes
– One pack of Penne pasta cooked according to directions
– 5 cloves of garlic
– 2 Tbsp Olive oil
– 1 Tsp of Dijon Mustard
– Grated Grana Padano Cheese
– 2 Tbsp of Butter
– 2 Cups of cooking cream
– 1 tbsp of fine chopped Parsley
1. Heat skillet and add butter with the olive oil, add the chopped garlic and cook for about a minute then add the shrimps, make sure you never over cook the shrimps because the more you cook them the smaller they get so from jumbo shrimps you’ll have microscopic shrimps lol.
2. Add in the sun dried tomatoes and mushrooms and make sure to season with salt and pepper and cover so all the juices flow but this will take around a minute.
3. Add in your dijon mustard and cream, leave to cook until sauce slightly thickens. Keep on tasting to see which seasoning it needs.
4. Remove from fire, add the grana padano and fold in you’ll see the sauce thickening even more, finally add in your chopped parsley and voila!
Nothing goes better with this dish than a nice garlic bread on the side!