Arabic cuisine is mouth watering, one of my favorite mezze is this chicken liver, the pomegranate gives it a sweet yet sour taste.
Chicken liver is very beneficial to the human body, it helps prevent anemia, promotes good eyesight, helps promote fertility, helps the body fight stress, keeps immune system healthy, keeps bones and teeth healthy etc… who doesn’t want some liver now?
– 500 Grams of chicken liver ” cleaned and sliced into halves”
– 5 Cloves of crushed garlic
– 3 Tbsp of Pomegranate molasses
– 3 Tbsp of olive oil “for a healthier choice you can use Canola oil”
– 1 tsp Coriander “for me it’s a little too strong so i intend to put less amount than usual but feel free to put more”
1. Heat olive oil in skillet and start cooking your livers.
2. When they start to brown, add your crushed garlic and coriander
3. Liver cooks really fast so when you think it’s almost done make sure to season through with salt
4. When fully cooked turn off the fire and add in your pomegranate
Easy isn’t it? to enhance the taste and of course there is a price for it hehe you can add little butter in the sauce along with your pomegranate or if you’re worried about that extra fat then don’t!
Make sure you include this dish at least once a week it is surely delicious.