Okay so you come back home tired from work, and you wanna prepare dinner really fast and pop it in the oven and just wait? possible with this recipe 🙂
– 6 Chicken thighs
– 3 Big potatoes cut in cubes
– One large onion cut in chunks
– 6 Cloves of garlic
– Fresh Thyme
– 2 lemon
– Olive oil
– Salt and pepper
1. First you stir fry the thighs just to get some color and you season with salt and pepper.
2. Then you get a baking pan, you throw in the chicken, potatoes, fresh thyme, olive oil “Quantity as much as you want”, slices of lemon just scattered around and while you’re at it lemon zest, onion, garlic, salt and pepper.
3. Cover your baking sheet with aluminum foil and let it cook for 20 minutes, remove and stir a little just so nothing sticks, then again cover and cook for another 15 minutes.
4. Now this is optional, if you are satisfied with the way it is just eat it like that, if not? uncover it, then broil it a little to get more crisp form the top.
The amazing thing is the onions and specially the garlic become so soft they taste so good with the chicken and potatoes.
You can pretty much use any ingredient you want and pop it in the oven, it’s easy and fast.