Who doesn’t like Indian cuisine? people who have ulcers maybe lol, but it is one of my favorite of all time, if you want to indulge yourself with exquisite chicken you should try this recipe.
– 4 Chicken breasts cubed
– 1 Big onion cubed
– 2 Large tomatoes pureed
– 1 tsp Curry
– 3 tsp Turmeric
– 2 Tbsp coconut powdered milk
– Parsley, fresh or died
1. In a pan heat 2 Tbsp of Canola oil, and stir fry the onions, when translucent add in all your spices and let it cook for about a minute.
2. Add the tomato puree, if your tomatoes weren’t juicy enough you can add a little bit of water and let it simmer for about 10-15 minutes.
3. Add in your chicken and let it cook for about 20 min on low heat.
4. When fully cooked, Add in your coconut and salt.
5. Garnish with Parsley.
Crazy how an amazing dish is so simple to do.