This HAD to be the hardest thing to bake while on a diet!!!! i did a great job at resisting it lol, i made sure to ask my hubby if it tasted good since he stopped dieting and left me alone in the battle field! but it’s alright at least i’ll get to cook for him hehe 🙂
– 3 Eggs
– 1 3/4 Cup Brown sugar
– 3 Cups of self rising flour
– 1/4 Cocoa powder
– 1 Cup of Canola oil
– 2 Tbsp Vanilla extract
– 1/2 Cup Milk
– Handful of grated Walnuts
– 2 Small bars of plain galaxy chocolate melted.
– Pinch of salt
For the frosting and inside stuffing:
– 5 Small bars of plain galaxy chocolate
– 5 Tbsp of milk
– Chocolate chip cookies “any kind you prefer”
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Beat the oil and the sugar till nice and fluffy.
3. Add in 1 egg at a time and beat till you add the rest of the eggs.
4. Fold in the rest of the ingredients in and make sure to sift the flour and the cocoa powder to not get any lumps.
5. Bake till you start seeing little cracks at the top, or the traditional way to insert a toothpick and if it comes out clean then it’s done, make sure to do this after 25 min of baking.
6. When cooked let it cool and start preparing your frosting, melt the chocolate and add the milk, keep on stirring till fully melted, then let it cool till it’s proper to spread.
7. Slice your cake in half, spread some frosting, then place the cookies, place more frosting on top and put the other half, then just spread the frosting all over your cake.
What’s the best way to serve?
That’s what i’m talking about 🙂