This cake melts in your mouth like butter! it’s extremely delicious! it is very rich and yes you have to have a small piece because it is FATTENING lol but again remember it is the quantity AND the quality, in this case it’s home made and you’ll end up having a small piece so you are on the safe side 🙂
– 3 packs of philadelphia cream cheese (300 grams each)
– 4 bars of toblerone white chocolate
– 2 packs of chocolate chip cookies
– 1 Sheet of gelatin
– 1 1/2 cup granulated sugar
– 1 tsp lemon zest
– 1 tsp vanilla extra
– Pinch of salt
1. In a bowl you mix in the cream cheese, sugar, vanilla, lemon zest and salt.
2. You prepare your gelatin according to your pack direction and you add it into your mixture.
3. You melt 2 bars of Toblerone white chocolate and you add it in your cream cheese batter.
4. Using a spring form cake pan place your chocolate chip cookies to cover the whole base, then pour some mixture of your cream cheese, then with your remaining two bars of chocolate break them down to small pieces and sprinkle half the amount on top, then break the rest of the cookies and keep on layering everything until you finish.
5. Refrigerate for about an hour and it would be good to eat.
Prepare this amazingly delicious cake to your loved one and they will love you back forever 🙂