Super duper delicious, I recommend it for lunch and NOT dinner otherwise you will feel bloated as we all know our bodies become less active at night therefor your metabolism slows down so you won’t be burning much hehe.
– 400 grams minced beef
– 1 pack Linguine pasta
– 1 green bell pepper, diced into small cubes
– 1 finely minced onion
– 3 tomatoes grated
– 1 tomato paste
– 2 cups chicken stock plus one cup of hot water
– 1 pack of fresh mushrooms
– 1 Tbsp oregano
– 1 tsp dried basil
– 1 tsp Digon mustard
– 3 tbsp cream
– 1 1/2 Tbsp flour
– 1 cup grated grana padano cheese
– Salt and pepper
1. First you stir fry the onions and green pepper in Canola oil and season with salt and pepper.
2. When your onion is translucent and your peppers start changing color slightly, you add in the meat and keep on stirring and breaking it up until they fully cook.
3. Add in the mushrooms, they usually cook really fast so it’ll take about a minute or two, then you make some space using your wooden spoon in the middle of your pan to slightly cook the flour and gradually mix it in with the rest of your mixture.
4. Add in the grated tomatoes, tomato paste, chicken stock, mustard and cream, stir everything well then add the rest of your spices, let this mixture cook on low heat covered for about 40 minutes while you stir in occasionally.
5. In another pan heat water with some oil and salt to boil the pasta in, make sure to not over cook them they should be al dente, you can usually tell by breaking a small piece using your nails if it’s extremely soft that means you’ve over cooked them.
6. When your pasta is cooked you drain it, then add a small cube of butter and mix it in, then pour in your amazing beef sauce.
7. Serve with sprinkled grand padano cheese.
Let me know how you guys like this dish 🙂